- Long Life
- Quick Charge
- Theft Proof
- Easy Installation
- Light Weight & Compact Size
- IP 65 Enclosure
- AUTO ON/OFF
- SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION
- REVERSE POLARITY
- THERMAL SHUT DOWN
Why PROCORP Lithium Ion Solar Street Lights?
Lithium ion Batteries have many advantages over traditional Lead Acid batteries, in terms of discharge cycles, depth of discharge and shorter charging cycle. When it is coupled with PROCPRP High Efficient Charge Controller certainly delivers more output with better performance.
Light weight &Small Size:
- Lithium ION Batteries are very small and very light in weight. A Typical 40AH Lead Acid Battery weigh around 15KG while Lithium Ion Battery weigh around 0.5KG.
- Due to the size and weight, Lithium Ion Batteries can be mounted just below the solar panel.
- Lithium Ion Batteries have longer discharge cycles and longer Maintenance free life
- 3Years Manufactures warranty against all defects
- Very Low Depth of Discharge, Hence works much better than Lead Acid Batteries